• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Actually , I'm not sure yet , either ? :sorry:.......but , I'm sure I can come up w/ a good one ...... :grin:

You should be more curious about "Who's on MY list !"...... :gossip:(B/C your on it ).. :devil:
Curious as to what your list might be. hm

Not counting variants, which can be IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with, you can pretty much name any regular printed key from 80-now and I most likely have it, many with duplicates. Again, I am speaking of "major keys", and the list will definately differ from person to person. I came up with my own personal list and only have TMNT #1 and Albedo #2 left to complete my quest! Good times!!! :banana:

Does this mean I don't get to know what is on your list? :(

Ahhh, the almighty list. Let me put it too you this way....name a book you think should be ON the list and I will gladly tell you if I have it or not :). Not bragging or anything of that sort, just curious to see if you can come up with a book I dont already have....kind of like a CONTEST!!!!!! Ready, GO! :banana:

Not counting variants, which can be IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with, you can pretty much name any regular printed key from 80-now and I most likely have it, many with duplicates. Again, I am speaking of "major keys", and the list will definately differ from person to person. I came up with my own personal list and only have TMNT #1 and Albedo #2 left to complete my quest! Good times!!! :banana:

Ahhh, the almighty list. Let me put it too you this way....name a book you think should be ON the list and I will gladly tell you if I have it or not :). Not bragging or anything of that sort, just curious to see if you can come up with a book I dont already have....kind of like a CONTEST!!!!!! Ready, GO! :banana:

GI Joe 21

Miracleman 15

Strawberry Shortcake 6

GI Joe 21

Miracleman 15

Strawberry Shortcake 6

GI Joe 21.....10 copies, soon to be 12+

Miracleman 15.....1 lone copy, nicest raw copy at WW Chicago 4 years running!

Strawberry Shortcake 6....1 copy, DEFINATELY looking to upgrade!!! :applause::headbang:lol

GI Joe 21

Miracleman 15

Strawberry Shortcake 6

GI Joe 21.....10 copies, soon to be 12+

Miracleman 15.....1 lone copy, nicest raw copy at WW Chicago 4 years running!

Strawberry Shortcake 6....1 copy, DEFINATELY looking to upgrade!!! :applause::headbang:lol

Whatever that book was that had the ad for TMNT before #1 came out (Gobbledegook?)

It is true, I have no Gobbledygooks?!, but with a print run of 50? or so, I had to remove that from the list due to EXTREME unavailability (kind of like a MULLIGAN :grin:) fair enough (shrug):wishluck:(shrug)

Just your luck I actually remembered the name of that book. Buy me some drinks and kill some brain cells, that'll take care of that (thumbs u

Gladly sir, gladly.....but only if Erica and I can come hang out with youse greeks for some food from the old country come con time!!!!!

Just your luck I actually remembered the name of that book. Buy me some drinks and kill some brain cells, that'll take care of that (thumbs u

Gladly sir, gladly.....but only if Erica and I can come hang out with youse greeks for some food from the old country come con time!!!!!

Consider it done (thumbs u

Dime Press 4, first Hellboy?

Tick 1, first print?

Man, you 2 are BRUTAL!!!! lol lol lol

I wouldnt consider Dime Press 4 a major key, its just the cover for petes sake! And unless I ever find a copy for a buck, I have no intention of endorsing this book!!! :sumo::grin:

Tick 1 1st print I have had for a LOOOONG time, its just a midgrade copy that I have never had any interest in doing anything with, I'll show it to you one of these days (thumbs u, (maybe after I clear out the computer room :wishluck::roflmao:)

Dime Press 4, first Hellboy?

Tick 1, first print?

Man, you 2 are BRUTAL!!!! lol lol lol

I wouldnt consider Dime Press 4 a major key, its just the cover for petes sake! And unless I ever find a copy for a buck, I have no intention of endorsing this book!!! :sumo::grin:

Tick 1 1st print I have had for a LOOOONG time, its just a midgrade copy that I have never had any interest in doing anything with, I'll show it to you one of these days (thumbs u, (maybe after I clear out the computer room :wishluck::roflmao:)

We know your weak spots ;)