• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Traded some GA junk for them :shy:
You Greeks are sneaky traders

We both got what we wanted. No sneaky business (tsk)

Did the guy notice the missing centerfold?

CGC didn't (shrug)

:cry:

CGC didn't (shrug)

:cry:

Just kidding :baiting: All the books were complete and unrestored. They're the ones October just posted before mine.

Got these at motor city and missed the 5th copy :( Still looking for copies in any condition. Not the prices I paid incidentally, they are some signature series bags I had left.

1111069.jpg

Got these at motor city and missed the 5th copy :( Still looking for copies in any condition. Not the prices I paid incidentally, they are some signature series bags I had left.

1111069.jpg

Smile Conan!! Nipples!!

1111069.jpg

Smile Conan!! Nipples!!

why is there brown tape around the bag and boards?

Not a Comic but it is Comic related!!

My wife Hijacked My Ebay account and got this for me for our 25th Anniversary.

I was majorly Stoked!!!!

Seduction of the Innocent first edition, first Printing, with a Dust Jacket and The Bibliography intact. Trust me When I say, to have The Bibliography still attached on this Book is not a easy feat. Nearly all were excised by the publisher before they went out due to a potential for litigation from all the various comic publishers listed. Cant wait to start reading this Baby.

Incidentally beings its our 25th Anniversary, She is probably expecting Diamonds!!!!!

Yikes!!!!!

IMG00013.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00016.jpg

IMG00017.jpg

Incidentally beings its our 25th Anniversary, She is probably expecting Diamonds!!!!!

Nah, that's for your 60th. Just get her something Silver for the 25th...a nice mid-grade mid '60s Marvel'll do.

Still never got round to picking up a copy of SOTI. I really should bite the bullet and buy one...

Edited by goldust40

Nah, that's for your 60th. Just get her something Silver for the 25th...a nice mid-grade mid '60s Marvel'll do.

Still never got round to picking up a copy of SOTI. I really should bite the bullet and buy one...

hm