• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

:whistle:

aquaman56cgc94.jpg

:mad:

Make him an offer he can't refuse. You got a raise. :gossip:

It's just a friendly troll.

Yeah, right. I can hear it now, "The better to eat you with, my dear." :eek:

:cry:
Speaking of trolls. :whistle:
Nap time so have a good free 2 hours.

Finally, here is my favorite purchase of the day. Fills both a hole in my picture frame and BA Giant collections. :banana:

Thor193.jpg

I really like the focus of your collection Monkeyman :applause: I chased the same books back in the 80's and 90's. Seeing your posts have re-fueled the fire :)

This got here yesterday from the U.K. in less han a week from Andy at www.goldustcomics.com .It was delivered yesterday during the hurricane and set on the porch all day and night...packed so well it didn't get wet :o .I would HIGHLY recommend this dealer...excellent grading.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Menace_5.jpg

Finally, here is my favorite purchase of the day. Fills both a hole in my picture frame and BA Giant collections. :banana:

Thor193.jpg

I really like the focus of your collection Monkeyman :applause: I chased the same books back in the 80's and 90's. Seeing your posts have re-fueled the fire :)

I'm sure it was a lot more affordable for you back then. lol

Mike

This got here yesterday from the U.K. in less han a week from Andy at www.goldustcomics.com .It was delivered yesterday during the hurricane and set on the porch all day and night...packed so well it didn't get wet :o .I would HIGHLY recommend this dealer...excellent grading.GOD BLESS...

Menace_5.jpg

Glad it arrived safely and all praise appreciated (and yeah, living in a country where it never stops raining means I always make sure that packages are watertight and can survive against the elements).

Some books from a new low to mid-grade 900 book SA/BA Marvel collection that came my way yesterday.

The ASM 3 had a run-in with a cup o joe :whistle:

img875.jpg

img865.jpg

img866.jpg

img867.jpg

img868.jpg

img869.jpg

img870.jpg

img871.jpg

img872.jpg

img873.jpg

img874.jpg

SE USA collection pages :whistle:

Thor193.jpg

I'm sure it was a lot more affordable for you back then. lol

Mike

Everything was Mike, everything :sorry:

Menace_5.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: