• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,403 posts in this topic

Darned fine Avengers #4, Steve!

Looks like the dude is taking it up the rump :o
doh!
I guess we see what we wanna see. :eek:

And the Beast is next in line to become the pitcher :eek:

And you make fun of me for saying there was a joke somewhere in the mailman handing off packages to you personally at work. I knew I had to wait only a little while before I'd catch you in the act. :)

so i hit up my first ever garage sale and i don't know if i got a steal or not. didn't bring anything just happen to stop by in the morning.

i got it 40 dollars for these books but the conditions are not too great. he had a lot of stuff but couldn't go through all of it. only thing i went through were his x-men boxes.

i think the best condition was wolverine #1 (other than deadly genesis and deadpool) but even that one i don't think can get in the 9 range.

From top, left to right

X-men 221, 120, 211, 142, 32!, Wolverine 1, deadly genesis 1, x-men 213, 137, deadpool 66 (thought it was worth something lol i didn't have any price guides).

imgp2275sg0.jpg

w480.png

Edited by Sunoco

so i hit up my first ever garage sale and i don't know if i got a steal or not. didn't bring anything just happen to stop by in the morning.

i got it 40 dollars for these books but the conditions are not too great. he had a lot of stuff but couldn't go through all of it. only thing i went through were his x-men boxes.

i think the best condition was wolverine #1 (other than deadly genesis and deadpool) but even that one i don't think can get in the 9 range.

From top, left to right

X-men 221, 120, 211, 142, 32!, Wolverine 1, deadly genesis 1, x-men 213, 137, deadpool 66 (thought it was worth something lol i didn't have any price guides).

imgp2275sg0.jpg

w480.png

40 Dollars well spent (thumbs u

Got this in the mail today.....

1238ASM.jpg

surprised that pos got thru customs..., are you going to out the seller, or what..., :baiting:

^ thanks i needed some assurance haha

Remind me tonight, and I will give you last years overstreet tomorrow in philly.

Those later Deadpools are kinda tough to find.

hey resurrection! i'll be heading down tomorrow and i will look for you. i do have an overstreet 38th edition so i won't be needing it. thanks though. i remember what to look for to find you. see you then!