• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,134 posts in this topic

Haven't posted any books in awhile as I have been sick as hell.

Brain scan #3 coming up tomorrow....yadda..yadda...yadda.

Here is one of my recent books and my favorite Ditko horror cover....it is also his first published cover. This book would be an 8.5 if not for the wear at the bottom.....it looks like it was a trimming error at the time of publication that literally took away some of the bottom edge. Otherwise the book is stunning. I love it.

Thing!12.1.jpg

Thing!12.2.jpg

Good luck with the brain scan tomorrow, Scott. I hope they find one. Sweet book as well. You have been in my prayers, buddy. :hi:

Thank you Jim. I am not sure if they will find a brain....they might just find a hamster in a little spinning wheel. Your well wishes mean alot my friend. The last month and a half have been the hardest on my wife I think. Nothing she can do to help me....therefore she feels helpless. Let me just profess to all the world that I love my wife.

Enough with the self pity.....

I want to post another of my recent books. You guys who know...know what this one is. Thanks to Andy (goldust40) for working on a trade deal with me. He is truly a classy individual. Cheers Andy.

WeirdTalesOfTheFuture2.jpg

I have to post this everywhere I can because it's just so beautiful...

PlanetComics_071.jpg

Way to go Jeff! (thumbs u Absolutely the prettiest Planet cover.

179195866_o.jpg

Thanks to Desertwind Comics for the Stan Lee and Jr. sigs. This one is stayin in the collection :)

Suydam- Marvel Zombies 1 cover swipe. Done in china pencil.

WoW that is good stuff!

I have to post this everywhere I can because it's just so beautiful...

PlanetComics_071.jpg

Way to go Jeff! (thumbs u Absolutely the prettiest Planet cover.

holy in . that's awesome. proving once again, i have not seen it all.

A high grade copy of this book has been on my grail list for a year or so. Seeing that there are only 2 9.0s on the census (one of which was offered on the boards a few weeks ago) I didn't think I would have a snowball's chance of finding a raw one this nice. Luckily I glanced in the right direction at John Haines booth as I was making my final lap around the con floor.

so wait a minute, you are aware of at least 3 sharp copies of this book (including your own)? common overprinted hoarded junk I say!

all kidding aside, the coversd on those are usually awesome, i don't own any --- is the inside art any good?