• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Got this gem in this week!!! Got it from Ted over at Superworld. If you havent' had the pleasure of dealing with Ted yet, he's no doubt one of the nicest guys in the hobby AND his selection is amazing!!

Nick

Avengers4.jpg

Hey All,

Got this gem in this week!!! Got it from Ted over at Superworld. If you havent' had the pleasure of dealing with Ted yet, he's no doubt one of the nicest guys in the hobby AND his selection is amazing!!

Nick

Avengers4.jpg

I'll check out his inventory! That book= :cloud9:

Hey All,

Nick

Avengers4.jpg

(worship) MAN!!!!! How much did you pay for that? and is it for sale :grin:

Finally scored my copy of Blue Beetle 54, Kamen GGA and another SOTI issue to add to my collection... :banana: :banana:

I know I over paid but what a great book and hard to find in grade, it only took me over 10 years to find a presentable copy in the area of F, some silver fish damage but it doesn't really concern me all that much since the rest of the book is so structurally sound..maybe a little interior tanning but a pretty sharp copy...

Will post some scans as soon as my computer charges.. :headbang:

Hey All,

Nick

Avengers4.jpg

I'll check out his inventory! That book= :cloud9:

Your favourite book!! Looks nice...

And this one from the show yesterday...Finally got my hands on this book thanks to Harley..The silver fish damage on the ULC was almost a deal breaker but I really liked the rest of the book so I just pulled the trigger..

DSC01038-1.jpg