• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just got this Beauty in courtesy of MCMiles, thanks! (thumbs u

20081201134604363_0001.jpg

Love that book! Nice pick up... I was hoping to find a raw 9.2 or 9.4 at the show this weekend but of course couldn't, HG's were all slabbed already

Love that book! Nice pick up... I was hoping to find a raw 9.2 or 9.4 at the show this weekend but of course couldn't, HG's were all slabbed already

(worship)

You are nothing but a sheep. Bah! Bah!

Jim. I am a little slow, what do u mean? (shrug)

Jim is giving me hard time because there is one less x-men collector in the world now... (:

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

while normally i would say whoopdeedoo to a bunch of SVTUs, it's pretty cool seeing them all lined up like that. i remember #14 being hot when i was honger because of the sweet byrne-austin cover. i honestly don't think i've read any of them and have a couple of them....they call it "team-up", but aren't the villians fighting eachother? do they ultimately decide on fighting a common foe? and why is submariner a villian in the mid-70s, didn't he leave villianhood well before then? the first 15 issues are dr. doom...why didn't they just call the comic "Dr. Doom"?

these are important questions!