• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Sweet books, John!!

Thanks Casey!

So are you still upgrading your x-men books?

Ever going to Turn your #1 into a 9.4?... :insane:

Here and there. If I see a book that strikes my fancy, I'll pick it up but I'm not going all out like I was when I was putting my run together. I highly doubt that I'll upgrade my #1 unless I resubmit the one I have and it comes back 9.4.

Sweet books, John!!

Thanks Casey!

Here and there. If I see a book that strikes my fancy, I'll pick it up but I'm not going all out like I was when I was putting my run together. I highly doubt that I'll upgrade my #1 unless I resubmit the one I have and it comes back 9.4.

Since your are done your x-men collection, what are you collecting now?

any new runs?

Sweet books, John!!

Thanks Casey!

Since your are done your x-men collection, what are you collecting now?

any new runs?

Well, i'm not entirely done with the x-men. I still have a few holes in the modern end of my run and I continue to collect after 500. Not sure what else I will collect. X-men crossovers for one. Looking for inspiration. And will be cutting my budget for other expenses.