• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Sweet books, John!!

Thanks Casey!

So are you still upgrading your x-men books?

Ever going to Turn your #1 into a 9.4?... :insane:

Here and there. If I see a book that strikes my fancy, I'll pick it up but I'm not going all out like I was when I was putting my run together. I highly doubt that I'll upgrade my #1 unless I resubmit the one I have and it comes back 9.4.

Since your are done your x-men collection, what are you collecting now?

any new runs?

Well, i'm not entirely done with the x-men. I still have a few holes in the modern end of my run and I continue to collect after 500. Not sure what else I will collect. X-men crossovers for one. Looking for inspiration. And will be cutting my budget for other expenses.

Collect ASM.. :luhv:

Well I wish I could afford to have my ASM 1-50 as Nice as your X-men 1-50.

The rest of the run I can do HG, but not really 1-50.

Here is my list:

Amazing Spider-man

1-9 = CGC 4.0

10-19=CGC 5.0

20-29=CGC 7.0

30-39=CGC 8.0

40-50=CGC 8.5

50-59=CGC 9.2

60-150=CGC 9.4 (min)

151-301= CGC 9.6 (min)

302-328=CGC 9.8

*Except for ASM #63 which is a hard to find book in CGC 9.4, maybe get a 9.0/9.2 for a ok price*

Sweet books, John!!

Thanks Casey!

So are you still upgrading your x-men books?

Ever going to Turn your #1 into a 9.4?... :insane:

Here and there. If I see a book that strikes my fancy, I'll pick it up but I'm not going all out like I was when I was putting my run together. I highly doubt that I'll upgrade my #1 unless I resubmit the one I have and it comes back 9.4.

Since your are done your x-men collection, what are you collecting now?

any new runs?

Well, i'm not entirely done with the x-men. I still have a few holes in the modern end of my run and I continue to collect after 500. Not sure what else I will collect. X-men crossovers for one. Looking for inspiration. And will be cutting my budget for other expenses.

Collect ASM.. :luhv:

Well I wish I could afford to have my ASM 1-50 as Nice as your X-men 1-50.

The rest of the run I can do HG, but not really 1-50.

Here is my list:

Amazing Spider-man

1-9 = CGC 4.0

10-19=CGC 5.0

20-29=CGC 7.0

30-39=CGC 8.0

40-50=CGC 8.5

50-59=CGC 9.2

60-150=CGC 9.4 (min)

151-301= CGC 9.6 (min)

302-328=CGC 9.8

*Except for ASM #63 which is a hard to find book in CGC 9.4, maybe get a 9.0/9.2 for a ok price*

:headbang::headbang:

My Clink win arrived today....Batman 15 CGC SP 7.5 WHITE PAGES....and it's already out of the slab.The only work was a cover cleaning....first time I've had one like this...no chemical oder, plenty of gloss, and still has the old comic smell. I would definitely go for another with nothing but a cover cleaning.It's got 2 Robinson/Roussos, 1 Burnley, and one Sprang story.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BAT15FRONT.jpg

BAT15BACK.jpg

BAT15E.jpg

P.S.The PLOD label will stay with it in case it ever sells....I'm definitely not trying to spank anyone.

jim...i think your post shows why not all "restoration" is bad....cover cleaned? big deal! that's one nice book that will be 66 years old next year.

I've owned only a few resto books....and each time it bothers me less and less.This book is FABULOUS out of the slab. I am DEFINITELY looking for more.There was an 8.0 Superman 7 in the same auction with White pages and a cover cleaning....It went for $ 675 ....go figure (shrug) ....I didn't notice it until after the auction closed.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u