• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Arrived today from the November CL auction (:luhv: Time payments! :grin: )

How do time payments work on Comiclink? hm I'm thinking of picking something up either through auction or purchase but never have used them before. I didn't even know they accepted time payments until :news:right now!

Sweeeeeeet books btw (worship)

How do time payments work on Comiclink? hm I'm thinking of picking something up either through auction or purchase but never have used them before. I didn't even know they accepted time payments until :news:right now!

Thanks! :blush:

You can arrange a 90 days time payment plan if you call and let them know (But you pay an interest rate) and can do time payments on any title except Fantastic Four :gossip:

You can arrange a 90 days time payment plan if you call and let them know (But you pay an interest rate) and can do time payments on any title except Fantastic Four :gossip:

Um, thats a joke, correct? Sorry a bit slow this morning...

:o:tonofbricks:

Um, thats a joke, correct? Sorry a bit slow this morning...

:whistle::angel:

Thanks Bill....had to do something to get away from the television.....I am truly ashamed to be a Panthers fan right now.

Ashamed.

Be proud of those cool books though Scott :applause:

But yeah, the Panthers (especially Delhomme) stunk it up. Long time coming for the Cardinals though.

Thanks Bill....had to do something to get away from the television.....I am truly ashamed to be a Panthers fan right now.

Ashamed.

Be proud of those cool books though Scott :applause:

But yeah, the Panthers (especially Delhomme) stunk it up. Long time coming for the Cardinals though.

Fricking Rams made the worst decision in franchise history. Besides leaving LA.

:mad:

well, not new to my collection but definitely a pleasant surprise. while looking through one of our huge as-of-yet unpacked moving boxes (we moved 21 months ago) for something totally unrelated, at the bottom of the big box I saw a shoebox size box. Hmm, what is this? It turns out it was full of comics, carefully packed. Silver and bronze, nothing in particularly good shape. I don't know where that stack came from either some big lot bought on ebay or a bunch of BINs here. I just have no recollection.

Ashamed.

Just don't throw four or five of them away like Delhomme