• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Got this in a couple days ago. Whoever bid me up at the Bay...be glad you didn't win it. The Bum Seller did not disclose that the triangular piece at bottom is starting to detach. Look at the long crease at the lower left. Detached 3/4" and could just break clean off. :tonofbricks: Born to lose. :frustrated::sorry: $30 bucks was definately wasted here. :mad::censored:

Hoppy17.jpg

Well I got rid of my previous copy which had a lot of history and memories behind it but I am thrilled to say that I've replaced it with this gorgeous specimen. All I can say is wow. I can't wait to have it in hand.

:cloud9:

72456.jpg.2852443d090a56c28e30617cc7e0f41f.jpg

Well I got rid of my previous copy which had a lot of history and memories behind it but I am thrilled to say that I've replaced it with this gorgeous specimen. All I can say is wow. I can't wait to have it in hand.

Awesome!!! ;)

Roy, got to say...score!!! thats one sweet 5.0!!!

Yeah, it's pretty nice in hand too. I saw it at a con this past fall and kept touch with the seller since. It's got gorgeous inks in hand and may even a look a bit better than the scan shows.

Don't see how I could go wrong with this sweet copy.

Ya my thoughts exactly. Sharp colours are sharp colours.

(worship)

And the rest of the book presents really well with it's detractions spread around nice and evenly, rather than sitting in one grusome corner/edge, or some such.

For a big key without the big price tag, thats a firm winner!

Yes, sweet JIM83!! This just in from 'cross the pond:

BB28.jpg

Though I don't often collect DC, I've always wanted a copy of this book. Combine a $100 ebay coupon with $100 haggle down + you've got the perfect storm!!

It would truly be a perfect storm if it was at my house instead of yours :baiting: