• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Just picked these up today, along with a few other GA books that I might post in the MarketPlace a little later.

While these aren't the highest grades, they are ones that I have always wanted...

CrimeSuspenStories20.jpg

:cloud9: Super glossy copy. It's too bad about the top spine area :P No split, just a little chip out.

CrimeSuspenStories22.jpg

And one of my grails; I am trying to get all of the Drug Related issues (keys). :cloud9: One day I will find a sweet HG copy, but for now this'll do. It's not like you come across these books everyday!

ShockSuspenStories12.jpg

These aren't really titles or genres that I "collect", but I figured I would pick 'em up in hopes a fellow board member may need them... anyone??? (shrug)

This is a pretty nice copy!

ArchieComics251947.jpg

ArchiesRivalReggie71952.jpg

Haven't had much luck with tape lately! This one has the 1st page torn, it was repaired with tape. The tape was then removed a nasty residue which then transferred to the inside cover doh!

JugheadasCaptainHero.jpg

Also today, a couple of Batman books...

Detective361.jpg

Can never have too many of these! :cloud9: Question: How does the inked "5c" on cover affect the grade?

Batman2324.jpg

Lastly, but surely not the least! This is going south as it is a beauty in hand... 3 spine ticks and that it it, that's all folks! :wishluck:

Batman251.jpg

Grabbed a few more GA and SA books, but will be posting them in the marketplace so need to post them here.

Thanks for looking!

UncleScrooge195.jpg

White logo variant (thumbs u

(shrug)

The whitman logo up in the corner is typically Yellow (gold) a smaller print run was white and are harder to find. There are a lot of Whitmans issues with either yellow or white. I thought everyone knew this :baiting:

Went up to the cities this weekend and picked these up at my old LCS:

dw6.jpg

gl61.jpg

gl71.jpg

jla26.jpg

I really need to get my scanner out of storage...these looks horrible against the wood grain of my desk when taken by camera!