• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Wasn't planing on going to my LCS yesterday in Davie, FL but I'm glade I ended up going on a whim, found out that they were having a $1 per comic blow out sale , and low and behold found an almost unbroken run of caps 1-21, minus #15. after getting home and taking a ganders at them they seem to be in the 9.6-9.8 range :headbang:

IMG_1332.jpg

bought these from E-bay last week. My first double cover

IMG_1324.jpg

Some modern dreck.

IMG_1334.jpg

I love to play poker, and this tickled My poker funny bone, just had to get it.

IMG_1335.jpg

very much needed for My registry set :headbang:

IMG_1336.jpg

Wasn't planing on going to my LCS yesterday in Davie, FL but I'm glade I ended up going on a whim, found out that they were having a $1 per comic blow out sale , and low and behold found an almost unbroken run of caps 1-21, minus #15. after getting home and taking a ganders at them they seem to be in the 9.6-9.8 range :headbang:

:golfclap:

Nice finds! I've never seen that Transformers playing card cover. Someone on the board collects any covers with playing cards if you ever need to move it.

Nice finds! I've never seen that Transformers playing card cover. Someone on the board collects any covers with playing cards if you ever need to move it.

That someone would be PokerKid. :)

Oh, I know it. He helped me out with a poster I have wanted, so been keeping an eye out for books fitting his playing card focus. That Transformers definitely fits his cover collecting. Sweet!

Oh, I know it. He helped me out with a poster I have wanted, so been keeping an eye out for books fitting his playing card focus. That Transformers definitely fits his cover collecting. Sweet!

Wow thanks guys, your to nice, and like wise cause I've seen the sweet stuff You've all posted in the past to, keep them coming, and I will to :grin: