• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Got a big box of Silver Age comics in the mail today and couldn't resist taking a pic of these two together.

th_tosxmen.jpg

I had the TOS cracked out prior to sending it to me and probably will do the same to the X-men :cloud9:

Got a big box of Silver Age comics in the mail today and couldn't resist taking a pic of these two together.

th_tosxmen.jpg

I had the TOS cracked out prior to sending it to me and probably will do the same to the X-men :cloud9:

:golfclap: Some sweet comics in Belgium!

th_tosxmen.jpg

Congrats :applause:

th_tosxmen.jpg

Glad they got there safely Allan, you been buying some serious books dood.

Did your postman ask who Handsome Allan was?

:roflmao:

th_tosxmen.jpg

Glad they got there safely Allan, you been buying some serious books dood.

Did your postman ask who Handsome Allan was?

:roflmao:

Like he needs to ask :whistle:

Hi Everyone,

This week, I completed my X-men 1-66 CGC Silver Age run with the addition of this X-men #4 in 8.5

xm4_85.jpg

This is a pretty big deal for me. I haven't figured out what an appropriate celebration should be. I could have a party and invite the Hulk (issue #66, you know) but my furniture would never be the same. Exploding a star (ala Phoenix) is definitely out. That didn't work out for Jean Grey. So I'm thinking of something just slightly more low key....

Great book (thumbs u

Congrats on your run - I'm only 4 issues behind you!

Hi Everyone,

This week, I completed my X-men 1-66 CGC Silver Age run with the addition of this X-men #4 in 8.5

This is a pretty big deal for me. I haven't figured out what an appropriate celebration should be. I could have a party and invite the Hulk (issue #66, you know) but my furniture would never be the same. Exploding a star (ala Phoenix) is definitely out. That didn't work out for Jean Grey. So I'm thinking of something just slightly more low key....

if hulk sends his rsvp can i come? :foryou:

Super sweet book, i got from across the pond. I had expected to pay an arm and a leg but instead i got a hookup and only paid a leg. Guess he needed the foot :kidaround::hi:

1345.jpg

its 9.4ow

:banana:

Tremendous Book...

Hard to find and easy to sell! :applause:

How fast do you think Resurrection sent a PM on this book? 5 seconds? 10?

Too HG for me. And I actually just had a conversation with someone about that copy, and I knew who bought it. But I have no idea who, or why?

9.0 is all I need. And I have too many irons in the fire right now anyways.

He would have to pry that book out of Dover's cold, dead fingers. Not that I am suggesting anything like that at all. Great book, Dover!

You are right! I missed the Rosa copy last year and waited and waited for this to come. It is incredible in hand, perfect cut and great price, sweet.

I can't find the issue that takes it from 9.8 to 9.6, might have to call for graded notes. hm