• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Thanks Foolkilla!

Two of my all-time favorite covers!!! :banana:

3469197699_11ebfc104b_b.jpg

This one is probably my all time favorite cover. Even after all these years, when I look at it, I just think.....Whoa, "THAT".....is a comic book !!

A couple of weeks ago I purchased My first double cover, well today I bought My first triple cover, and I can't wait to have it graded :headbang:

Where did you find that?

An acquaintance of mine, whom received his usual shipment from diamond, and when one of his customers picked it off the shelf, and bought the comic, latter returns, and says that "this comic has a defect, I want to exchange it for a another one" :screwy: immediately the seller takes it back, and stores it away, fully aware of it's importance, luckily for me sellers are always going to do that one thing, and thats SELL, so about three weeks ago over lunch I first hear the story of this supposed triple cover, and I don't think to much about it, but at the end of the evening just before we part ways I blurt out that if He ever thinks about selling it, to please call Me first before he talks to anybody else about it, and that I would pay handsomely, and so the other night, same scenario, as Im getting ready to leave the restaurant he follows, and says (pulls out the book from his car) "here how much do You think it's worth"? I immediately think OH... HELL... YEAH?... and smile all the way home. end.

An acquaintance of mine, whom received his usual shipment from diamond, and when one of his customers picked it off the shelf, and bought the comic, latter returns, and says that "this comic has a defect, I want to exchange it for a another one" :screwy: immediately the seller takes it back, and stores it away, fully aware of it's importance, *SNIP*

The buyer returned it because he thought it was a defect? lol lol lol lol lol

Hey Guys,

New to the boards. Officially, my first post. Thought this thread was interesting and thought I'd chime in. (Especially when I saw it had been going for 4 freaking years!!!) I just picked up these two books the other night:

Cap 111 CGC 9.4

Cap 114 CGC 9.2

And a raw 110 that should make 9.0 to 9.2.

Cool thread.

M

Hey Guys,

New to the boards. Officially, my first post. Thought this thread was interesting and thought I'd chime in. (Especially when I saw it had been going for 4 freaking years!!!) I just picked up these two books the other night:

Cap 111 CGC 9.4

Cap 114 CGC 9.2

And a raw 110 that should make 9.0 to 9.2.

Cool thread.

M

Welcome to the boards Meade :applause: And congrats on the Caps (thumbs u