• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

This book has a $300 sticker on the back of it. I paid substantially less than that. I know what you're thinking..."cream pages? ugh."

There are six copies of this book above 9.0. You take what you can get.

DP_93s_FC_sm.jpg

This book has a $300 sticker on the back of it. I paid substantially less than that. I know what you're thinking..."cream pages? ugh."

DP_93s_FC_sm.jpg

:o You bought something! (worship)

DP_93s_FC_sm.jpg

:o You bought something! (worship)

dude, i ruined someone's week with this buy. 9.4 btw, if you're keeping track. i also notice that i didn't include the entire label, so only the eagle-eyed would have noticed the PQ.

without a tiny indent above the "D" in "Showdown" on the TE, this book is a 9.8. It's puuuuuuuurrrty

I got quite a bit more but here are two I was happy to get :cloud9:

dc0f_3.jpg

adventurecomics437cgc94.jpg

The Spectre run in Adventure was some of the best story and art! Seeing the way the bad guys got theirs in each story......Classic!!

Nice books!!