• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

A new arrival. You know, I think this issue of SA is one of the rarest to get in decnt grade. It sure was tough finding this one.

SA_54.jpg

SAY YOU!

It looks like DC was practicing to bring back Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt. (Wasn't he really a lightning bolt?)

Jack

One post too late with that one Jack

Finished paying off a time payment the end of last month and the books arrived today! I'm definitely in heaven. The Wonder Woman's fill in missing books and the Hawkman is an upgrade.

Hawkman2001.jpg

WonderWoman22001.jpg

WonderWoman25001.jpg

A new arrival. You know, I think this issue of SA is one of the rarest to get in decnt grade. It sure was tough finding this one.

SA_54.jpg

SAY YOU!

It looks like DC was practicing to bring back Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt. (Wasn't he really a lightning bolt?)

Jack

One post too late with that one Jack

Haw!

I didn't see yours until hours later. We must have been typing at the same time.

Jack

Welcomed the arrival of an Uncle Scrooge grail book this week. Have wanted this one for a long time. First appearance of Magica De Spell and the first time that Scrooge's old number one dime is mentioned by name. Highest graded copy.

Scrooge.jpg

I know how the number one dime is the biggest thing in dumck tales until the luckiest duck..he is the only lucky duck,,,,,you guys remeber the #1 Dime?

I know how the number one dime is the biggest thing in dumck tales until the luckiest duck..he is the only lucky duck,,,,,you guys remeber the #1 Dime?

Gladstone Gander, Donald's cousin, was the lucky duck. I am not comprehending what you are asking.

Welcomed the arrival of an Uncle Scrooge grail book this week. Have wanted this one for a long time. First appearance of Magica De Spell and the first time that Scrooge's old number one dime is mentioned by name. Highest graded copy.

Scrooge.jpg

Sweet Scott. I grew up reading Uncle Scrooge. :cloud9:

Thanks Jeff. I still have my old coverless reprint of this story from 1971 (?) that I read oh.....about a thousand times. I still love the old Duck books, but I tend to stick to the reprints. This is one time where I decided to make an exception.