• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

The newest joy of my collection ....

AllStarComics8001.jpg

:luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I hope your gonna read that......and not just slab it :sumo:

adv224cgc.jpg

One of the reasons I enjoy looking at old comic book covers is when you see one like this.

Its not a big Battle scene or some major Planetary Disaster that a person in tights is attempting to control. Its just an insight into a simpler time when completly different thing were important to us. Our needs were different and we apreciated things on a totally different level.

How many of us Husbands would bring home a new refrigerator for our wives on out anniversary??

Got a few things in, mostly items everones allready seen before.

But I was really stoked to pick this up from Silver Surfer.

The full 22 page battle issue from Marvel Mystery 9

I just need to decide if I want to spend the money having it slabbed for a NG, to keep it well protected. I would love to hear thoughts on this.

I know its only pages but it is quite scarce its the complete story and it is 28 in the top 100 Golden age comics. Besides I probably will never own the full comic.

I would love to hear thoughts on this pleas.

Heres the first few and the last few pages

IMG01073.jpg

IMG01074.jpg

IMG01083.jpg

IMG01084.jpg

I just need to decide if I want to spend the money having it slabbed for a NG, to keep it well protected. I would love to hear thoughts on this.

I know its only pages but it is quite scarce its the complete story and it is 28 in the top 100 Golden age comics. Besides I probably will never own the full comic.

IMG01073.jpg

IMG01074.jpg

IMG01083.jpg

IMG01084.jpg

I'm thinking some major league archival framing and allow yourself to look at it regularly!

The newest joy of my collection ....

AllStarComics8001.jpg

:luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

Wow!! Gonna keep it in all its glory or have it restored??

I'm toying with the idea of restoring it but the more I think about it the cost of restoring it would be prohibitive in relation to any potential increase in value but I'll still send some scans out to Matt Nelson and get his opinion.

IMG01073.jpg

IMG01074.jpg

IMG01083.jpg

IMG01084.jpg

I'm thinking some major league archival framing and allow yourself to look at it regularly!

That would be awesome nicely framed

IMG01073.jpg

I was seriously going to get the splash page framed, its freakin awesome. (thumbs u