• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,154 posts in this topic

Some stuff from the Philadelphia show.

Nice Supes.

Is that a bit of resto in the pillar above Luthors head?

Yeah, there is a bit of a resto on this. I didn't care though. Still cool as hell.

Nice Supes.

Yeah, there is a bit of a resto on this. I didn't care though. Still cool as hell.

A little bit of restoration on something like that brings it much closer to affordable. I say 'Well done!'

Edited by Speedy-D

Nice Supes.

I wasn't knocking it. That ish is HTF in any shape. Well done.

4 awesome new books that I thought I would share of the 50 books I received yesterday. I hear those 9.8 can really be worth something, not so sure about the others. I like to collect a diverse range.

(Single Series = CGC 8.5)

So YOU were the one!! (worship):o:applause:

I have to admit, I have a thing for super heroes that use the word "for" as a conjunction.

I don't think CGC will put a registry set for you merely on that particular criterion, although it is an interesting sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-genre to collect

Ooops, had this in the "Just back from CGC" thread by mistake.

Although an oddball character, these two issues are hard to come by and especially nice to have since #18 ties in with Uncanny X-Men 140 and #19 is the 1st Jack O'Lantern (Hobgoblin II).

#19 only has two 9.6 copies in the census, which made this sweeter. The second copy belongs to someone on the board, so at least we kept it in the forum family.

Machineman18.jpg

Machineman19.jpg