• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,186 posts in this topic

Heatherrr003.jpg

I have a few Shadowhawks ready to take to Chicago to get Jim Valentino's sig on them. :)

lucky!!! this was one of my fav books when i was younger but was lost during a flood so when i saw this in a group of books this guy was selling i was more than happy to buy it for a buck lol

its forsure a 9.6 or higher but i wish i could get it signed

Heatherrr003.jpg

I have a few Shadowhawks ready to take to Chicago to get Jim Valentino's sig on them. :)

lucky!!! this was one of my fav books when i was younger but was lost during a flood so when i saw this in a group of books this guy was selling i was more than happy to buy it for a buck lol

its forsure a 9.6 or higher but i wish i could get it signed

PM Sent. :grin:

Just got back from the LCS with.....

Finally got a ASM 268 w/ the tatooz, also picked up a nice 269 as well

Conan 1

TOD 1

GI Joe 1

I'll scan some and post later, also have some HG Swamp Things to post (CGC) of the HOS 92 and ST 1-10 slab run I'm putting together.

got some nice books from my dealer that does mall shows....i'd same more then a few are things not found often, Promo Books/Mail Aways in HG, i also got about 6-8 more promo's off him before that i never put up

tor2.jpg

tor1.jpg

sd3.jpg

lastscanjh.jpg

lastscan.jpg

hkigv.jpg don't know why it blew the pic up, but this is a mini book, the spine has quite a few bends, and the ink is smudged on the bottom of the 1st page cfgh.jpg i have a Aurora ASM book too, same shape

bjlk.jpg

asm261.jpg