• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I Took a Chance on an Ebay collection that this time paid off! That never Happens for me!!!

180 Weird Tales Most, from the 20s AND 30s! This collection included Many Many Keys including a Oct. 1933 Bat lady cover, and 2 Dec. 1932 copies with The first appearance of Conan the Barbarian!

IMG01182.jpg

IMG01183.jpg

IMG01184.jpg

IMG01185.jpg

IMG01186.jpg

IMG01187.jpg

IMG01188.jpg

IMG01189.jpg

IMG01190.jpg

IMG01191.jpg

IMG01192.jpg

IMG01193.jpg

IMG01194.jpg

Thats like my hottest wet dream.

I Took a Chance on an Ebay collection that this time paid off! That never Happens for me!!!

180 Weird Tales Most, from the 20s AND 30s! This collection included Many Many Keys including a Oct. 1933 Bat lady cover, and 2 Dec. 1932 copies with The first appearance of Conan the Barbarian!

:o(worship)

Fantastic set of Weird Tales mags - I'm so jealous :golfclap:

Absolutely tremendous score!! Has WT ever been reprinted? Would love to read 'em!! :cloud9:

Zebra did a 4 book collection of the Best of WT, these books are collectible in and of themselves.

Many stories have been reprinted by various large and small press companys.

Girasol reprints a few of the Highly collectible issues page for page from actual scans of originals. These run about 40.00 as I remember. I am pretty sure they also have collected all the WT writings of Howard in a 2 or 3 volume set.

http://www.girasolcollectables.com/

Edited by bronzilla

I'll have to scan some recent additions and show them off, but I've finally scored one of my personal grails-Tales from the Tube by Rick Griffith, and I'll scan it once it arrives.

Cool!! Is it the Surfer mag insert or the later edition?

I'll have to scan some recent additions and show them off, but I've finally scored one of my personal grails-Tales from the Tube by Rick Griffith, and I'll scan it once it arrives.

It's the 1973 1st printing from Print Mint with the 50 cent cover price, still trying to find the 1971 insert from Surfer Mag as well.

It's the 1973 1st printing from Print Mint with the 50 cent cover price, still trying to find the 1971 insert from Surfer Mag as well.

PM me (thumbs u

PM me (thumbs u

PM sent :wishluck:

Fantastic set of Weird Tales mags - I'm so jealous :golfclap:

Absolutely tremendous score!! Has WT ever been reprinted? Would love to read 'em!! :cloud9:

Zebra did a 4 book collection of the Best of WT, these books are collectible in and of themselves.

Many stories have been reprinted by various large and small press companys.

Girasol reprints a few of the Highly collectible issues page for page from actual scans of originals. These run about 40.00 as I remember. I am pretty sure they also have collected all the WT writings of Howard in a 2 or 3 volume set.

http://www.girasolcollectables.com/

Great to know, thanks!! (thumbs u