• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Thanks to Filter81 for this solid 3.5. :cloud9:

Outstanding book Mike (worship) (worship)

I sat in on a panel with Irwin Donenfeld, Infantino, Schwartz, and others as they discussed the ideas behind the Showcase title, at the 2000 San Diego Comicon. I finally have a copy. ( Donenfeld looked at me like I was nuts when I asked him for an autograph. His son said, "Dad, sign the guy's book." lol.)

Thanks to Filter81 for this solid 3.5. :cloud9:

Outstanding book Mike (worship) (worship)

I sat in on a panel with Irwin Donenfeld, Infantino, Schwartz, and others as they discussed the ideas behind the Showcase title, at the 2000 San Diego Comicon. I finally have a copy. ( Donenfeld looked at me like I was nuts when I asked him for an autograph. His son said, "Dad, sign the guy's book." lol.)

I miss Julie. :(

He was always very nice to talk to at San Diego when I was set up there. I never met Donenfled, but I have met Infantino. Julie signed a Flash #123 for me at one of the shows after I gave him an issue of Strange Adventures with the Atomic Knights in it. He really loved that strip.

Some junky DC book:

3797527497_d6f75a85ec.jpg

Lauren,

If you categorize a book such as this junk, I would hate to see what you call krap. lol

Nice book by the way.

My Archie 1, biggest krap book I own. :insane:

:jokealert: