• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

These suckers will press to 9.8, (not).

Distant as it was an hour and a half drive away; local since there is really not much else around here! Work with me little here.

My wife and I drove to a very pretty town called Pepin in Wisconsin, to a great restaurant called Harbor View Cafe. They dont take reservations I dropped my wife off to get in line while I looked for parking; around the corner there is a building for sale with a sign saying Polar Comics. WTF, its like climbing a mountain and finding a comic store there. This is not a big town.

After a lot of enquiring, and phone calls and a long story he opened the store for me to look into. Not much there unfortunately, but did pick up a Iron Man 128 probably 9.4 for 2$ and some books from 1966 (King comics) that were still in the original 'three books to a bag' they should grade nicely.

So thats my distant local comic store story.

I got these last night on ebay - I think they're well cool!

Not sure how many of you guys have seen cards like this before (I didn't until last night)...

Anyway, they contain a little section with the clothing material warn by the actors in the Iron Man movie.

84272.jpg.c9bbba2103a9f6970280ee15600526ff.jpg

Edited by LloydJBailey

Finally have something to show, although admitly it is not much. I was driving and saw a used bookstore and decided to peek inside. I came up with these for a couple of bucks. The clive barker book is a shame (the scanner made it look 100 x's worse than it is. Its a retailer signed copy. The store had a variety of books from new to old and underground. Anyone know the print run for the Clive Barker book w/ is sig.? It might be a fun freebie if I ever have another sales thread.

scan0003-5.jpg

scan0004-6.jpg

scan0001-9.jpg

scan0002-4.jpg