• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

X-men 43 absolutely amazing! This one is beautiful, especially with the white background. Magneto looks so cool. This one looks fresh off the stands.

XMen43WP.jpg

Beautiful book! Where are you getting these? Recently purchased, part of your original collection or do you have a time machine? hm

X-men 43 absolutely amazing! This one is beautiful, especially with the white background. Magneto looks so cool. This one looks fresh off the stands.

XMen43WP.jpg

Beautiful book! Where are you getting these? Recently purchased, part of your original collection or do you have a time machine? hm

:popcorn:

I just got this in the mail to day a mid grade copy that I am going to have signed by Neal Adams at the Big Apple (sorry about he pic dont have my scanner up and going).

85299.jpg.6b54d097cf6093daa01b2fce64c106b9.jpg

Edited by pink181

just got this from a fellow boardie this week, you don't see these big guys often:

cc52.jpg

Super nice copy :applause:

No, you sure don't see those very often...and in that shape, you could almost say never! Looks like new. Congrats!

Nice raw copies folks. Heres a raw I recently purchased from Mr. Frank Brunner (the Dr. Strange artist). Awesome Plas story and an Eisner Spirit too

Police94_0003.jpg

Its amazing in hand. The scan I posted doesnt do the cover colors justice. I am surprised it didn't sell for more given it scarcity and the fact that its well centered and presents well. I checked the heritage records and there are 3 sales in the last 7 years. The and the technical grade of G/VG to VG- (tape on the inner cover) may have scared people off. Now all I need is #6.