• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Just in from the last Clink auction.....

Plas20-1.jpg

Sweet book :applause: Congrats! It presents much nicer than a 6.5 and has White pages :banana:

Thx. I don't understand them graders sometimes. I wouldn't have graded it a 6.5. But what do I know

Picked up one of these.

Variety says a movies in the works again.

strangeadventures205.jpg

:golfclap: nice book

hmmmmm, are they trying to kill Deadman??? How does that work?

Boston Brand is a trapeze artist - the costume is his work clothes. He gets killed by the one-armed man hook-for-a-hand dude.

His spirit cannot rest until he finds the man who killed him.

Great series, ground-breaking Adams artwork ("Hey! A Jim Steranko Effect!" and the still impressive page of panels that form a larger picture of Deadman's head).

Shooting a guy on a trapeze? hmmm, sounds like there could be an iPhone Ap game in that.

Looks like I will have to find a copy to read it.

Thanks

Joe

2i7mupx.jpg (thumbs u

nd357o.jpg (thumbs u

2qup0s9.jpg (thumbs u

then the highest and only graded for this. I love this cover. I could not believe it's never been graded yet....

mie0qc.jpg

I searched high and low for this book. It never seemed to show up on ebay.

Snagged it on a snipe :angel: (thumbs u

Finally my current grail and best buy from Ebay

white pages and perfectly centered. Can't wait for the Avengers movie to come out.

wiuhrn.jpg:cloud9:

2j1mut3.jpg

:cloud9:

WEBHEAD

Picked up one of these.

strangeadventures205.jpg

Boston Brand is a trapeze artist - the costume is his work clothes. He gets killed by the one-armed man hook-for-a-hand dude.

Great series, ground-breaking Adams artwork ("Hey! A Jim Steranko Effect!" and the still impressive page of panels that form a larger picture of Deadman's head).

Shooting a guy on a trapeze? hmmm, sounds like there could be an iPhone Ap game in that.

Thanks

Joe

To be clear, the last Adams/Deadman issue (216) is the one with the most impressive stuff. Here is a link to a scan of the "Deadman's head" page -and some other interesting stuff.

Picked up one of these.

strangeadventures205.jpg

Thanks

Joe

To be clear, the last Adams/Deadman issue (216) is the one with the most impressive stuff. Here is a link to a scan of the "Deadman's head" page -and some other interesting stuff.

excellent stuff, thank you

Joe