• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Nedor Holy Grail finally obtained. Thanks Brent! (worship)

If you're talking about Top Ten Schomburg war covers, Nedor or Timely, this one is in the discussion every time. No sales in GPA, in any condition, going back to 2002. Super tough book in any grade that just doesn't leave a collection once its in.

FY6cgc90f.jpg

FY6cgc90b.jpg

lynvingen.jpg

Norwegian Batman edition, 2nd issue to be released over here. Smells like a dead and decomposed dude, but it looks quite nice despite, and no great flaws beside the corner chew. Relatively tough to come by in this quality over here. :cloud9:

That is a seriously sick book...

haha. An 8.0 is still pretty slick man.

As opposed to my 5.0 :P Oh well, mine is still pretty sweet, ha.

Stop that, Lloyd.

How many folks have NO ASM 129 and would very much appreciate a 5.0 of their own? I bet loads.

Not every book needs to be a 9.0 or better book to be appreciated.

Stop that, Lloyd.

How many folks have NO ASM 129 and would very much appreciate a 5.0 of their own? I bet loads.

thats a good point too , sooo many nice keys that still look pretty in nice mid grades..

Stop that, Lloyd.

thats a good point too , sooo many nice keys that still look pretty in nice mid grades..

No doubt. Long live the affordable mid-grade!

Yep :( It's c-mack's fault, taunting me with his 8.0 grades! haha. Don't worry, i'll get him back!!

But on a serious tip, I do love my 5.0 :D I worked hard for it, maybe one day I can upgrade but I do love my 5.0 :D

hm i got a 5.5 for sale lol

Yep :( It's c-mack's fault, taunting me with his 8.0 grades! haha. Don't worry, i'll get him back!!

But on a serious tip, I do love my 5.0 :D I worked hard for it, maybe one day I can upgrade but I do love my 5.0 :D

hm i got a 5.5 for sale lol

how much? hm hm