• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,188 posts in this topic

Circle 8 Strange Adventures 205

Joe

I sent one in over a month ago to cgc in 2012 when I get back I'll post some pics..I'm thing 9.2 or 9.4

How the heck do you get them back so fast? Whats your connection?

;)

wow, I always jump out my seat when I see that DD 131 in 9.8 - It looks edible, haha.

a really nice WP DD 131, could be a sig line addition one day

There were others I could have got that were much cheaper but this was a much nicer looking copy,

Joe

I almost forgot, got this today as well!!! :grin:

I love my books :cloud9:

Awesome book!!....man I hope my wife decides to change her specialty and work in the states...I want a 9.4 now too...and it's not happening on a new Teacher's salary...

Edited by Twistty1

I almost forgot, got this today as well!!! :grin:

I love my books :cloud9:

Awesome book!!....man I hope my wife decides to change her specialty and work in the states...I want a 9.4 now too...and it's not happening on a new Teacher's salary...

Believe me...being a teacher isn't glamous or particularily well-paying, but its a steady and secure job in otherwise really uncertain times. (thumbs u

I love Mignola's art, dude! One of my fave covers of the punisher i've seen.

(thumbs u ---I agree Lloyd, it's in my top 5, great colors also.

Nice looking copy!!!! :applause:

Annuals are so much tougher to find in decent condition...The spine is easlily flawed...

You still have a copy of that Millie the Model Annual #1????

I sold it here on the boards a couple years ago.

I remember once buying a full set of DC Annuals and 80 page Giants at a show in Dallas. I was setup there and a guy was walking around with them, he offered them to several dealers before me and they passed. They were all very high grade and he wanted full guide. I paid him with a smile.

Wish I still had those.

yeah...I totally agree...I never had a complete set of Annuals (especially DC), but have had all the Marvel Annuals up to 1969...(except for the Millie Annuals)....and miss them dearly...I am going to buy them again i think...and keep them this time... :cool:

yeah...I totally agree...I never had a complete set of Annuals (especially DC), but have had all the Marvel Annuals up to 1969...(except for the Millie Annuals)....and miss them dearly...I am going to buy them again i think...and keep them this time... :cool:

That's a good plan Joe. I may be on your heels

:)