• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

I'm sure all of you guys who are in the midst or have completed a long run have had a problem with finding an issue that shouldn't be that hard to find in "good enough" shape. My issue, so far, has been Flash 323. I have lost out on several 9.6's, which is good enough for me. Anyway, one morning I decided to visit a few dealer sites and what pops up -- Flash 323 and for only a few bucks more than the last 9.6. So, this one is for all you guys frustrated at not being able to find that seemingly impossible book. Persistence.

89502.jpg.127496d107174005d687521c845d9ae3.jpg

I'm sure all of you guys who are in the midst or have completed a long run have had a problem with finding an issue that shouldn't be that hard to find in "good enough" shape. My issue, so far, has been Flash 323. I have lost out on several 9.6's, which is good enough for me. Anyway, one morning I decided to visit a few dealer sites and what pops up -- Flash 323 and for only a few bucks more than the last 9.6. So, this one is for all you guys frustrated at not being able to find that seemingly impossible book. Persistence.

You better hide that book from my brother if you want to keep it or He'll want to buy it from you lol

My favorite cover from the later part of the run...

Flash 323 and for only a few bucks more than the last 9.6. So, this one is for all you guys frustrated at not being able to find that seemingly impossible book. Persistence.

I love when a collecting search ends in a positive way like this.

CONGRATS!

:applause:

Picked up almost complete runs of Werewolf by Night and Tomb of Dracula including the ones here. WWBN is complete up to issue 32 and TOD contained 2 copies of issue #10. Also got a complete run of The Champions. Got a really great price and I am going back for more to add to my collection.

TOD1.jpg

TOD10.jpg

WWBN1.jpg

WWBN32.jpg