• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

:o , the back room dealings right here in the front room! I am happy to keep it :P

I have had 2 in the past , both G to VG range, this is about a 7.5 with OW to white pages, I was shocked to see just how nice it was when I got it in the mail.

I filed a big hole in my Spider-Man serie this week.

This is a lovely book, graded in 2000 ( :cloud9: ) with perfect centering and obviously has not been pressed, I can see the non-color breaking stress lines on spine that show on back cover, this book could drastically improve if pressed but THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, it's now mine for a very, very long time !!! :sumo:

I had some worries and questions regarding the lower left corner but some friendly Forumites did answer them at my greatest satisfaction ! beerbang.gif

ASM2CGC90.jpg

This is a lovely book, graded in 2000 ( :cloud9: ) with perfect centering and obviously has not been pressed, I can see the non-color breaking stress lines on spine that show on back cover, this book could drastically improve if pressed but THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, it's now mine for a very, very long time !!! :sumo:

I had some worries and questions regarding the lower left corner but some friendly Forumites did answer them at my greatest satisfaction ! beerbang.gif

ASM2CGC90.jpg

Wow,nice book :applause:

ASM2CGC90.jpg

:o(worship)

ASM2CGC90.jpg

Congrats, that's a ^^

ASM2CGC90.jpg

Congrats, that's a ^^

Gulp,just a little jealous :sick:

004-5.jpg

Betcha PETA wasnt too happy about this cover hm

004-5.jpg

CGC 8.0 Anyone have a scanner for sale? Has to be windows 7 compatible.

Is that pat scanning a comic for twimc thread!!?? (worship)lol