• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Superfriends1.jpg

:applause: Now that is a great book and I grew up watching the TV series!! :headbang:

One of the all time best Sat. morning cartoons! :applause:

Superfriends1.jpg

:applause: Now that is a great book and I grew up watching the TV series!! :headbang:

exactly.

We were in Jamaica recently and my son was wearing his Super Friends t-shirt; this big Jamaican man helping with the check in said "I will only let you on the plane is you give me that shirt. I love Super friends, it was my favorite show"

all the world love super friends. I was surprised there is only 1 9.8. But as with all these books give it two years and there will be 50 of them

Superfriends1.jpg

exactly.

We were in Jamaica recently and my son was wearing his Super Friends t-shirt; this big Jamaican man helping with the check in said "I will only let you on the plane is you give me that shirt. I love Super friends, it was my favorite show"

all the world love super friends. I was surprised there is only 1 9.8. But as with all these books give it two years and there will be 50 of them

Not of that book there won't.

what the heck, while we are on Bronze Drek check these out these recent arrivals as well

I drank it

coolaid.jpg

somehow the scan is not doing justice to how nice the book actually looks

sandman1.jpg

Superfriends1.jpg

exactly.

Did your son give him the shirt?

Superfriends1.jpg

exactly.

Not of that book there won't.

A big congrats ! :applause: