• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Hi there. I am new to the board and while I didn't get these this week, I thought I'd share. My scanner isn't quite big enough to show the bottom edge of the comic, but the bottom edges on these are perfect.

bb-1-cgc-85.jpg

bb-2-cgc-9.jpg

Edited by Bill Robinson

I love The Question! Sweet comics.

Thanks! I love the Question too. I have #3 in FN-VF unslabbed. The top staple is misplaced and has a bit of stress, however. Here is a scan. Although not stated on the cover, it is a Question issue as well.

bb-3.jpg

Thanks! I love the Question too. I have #3 in FN-VF unslabbed. The top staple is misplaced and has a bit of stress, however. Here is a scan. Although not stated on the cover, it is a Question issue as well.

bb-3.jpg

I love that cover! I have a copy set aside in case Ditko ever does a signing. lol Does anyone know if this was before or after he helped create the Creeper? These look like Creeper prototypes.

bb-3.jpg

These are great. I have to say, I like the Beetle in the Charlton books.

Hi there. I am new to the board and while I didn't get these this week, I thought I'd share. My scanner isn't quite big enough to show the bottom edge of the comic, but the bottom edges on these are perfect.

bb-1-cgc-85.jpg

bb-2-cgc-9.jpg

WTTB :hi: and NICE BOOKS!! (thumbs u Don't see these issues very often! :golfclap:

bb-1-cgc-85.jpg

bb-2-cgc-9.jpg

WTTB :hi: and NICE BOOKS!! (thumbs u Don't see these issues very often! :golfclap:
Thanks for the welcome and for the kudos on the books. I got them from Time Warp Comics in Boulder, CO. I must admit, I was bummed when the first one didn't come back in the 9 range. There is a hairline crease not even visible in the scans in the bottom right. Does anyone think the third is worth getting slabbed?I have been loving going through this thread and the Neal Adams thread. I have a lot of catching up to do.Bill