• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Something a little different, i managed to buy a job lot of 20 UK Marvel annuals, some of them are in the best condition i have ever seen. Too many to show at once, so here are the Avengers first. There was 6 dupes in the batch, which i would usually sell on ebay, but i thought i would give them a shot on here, do you think there would be any interest? any thought's would be appreciated.

Picture223.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture225.jpg

:applause:

I'm not a big fan of the signature series. Though I understand why someone could be. I had seen this book with a few more SS books at this store. I got it for an excellent price. Along with two other raw variants. He has a few others as well. I may just have to get another SS book!! Point taken on the white pages.. doh!:roflmao:

Edited by TFL

My first two "SS" subs, which were done at Mega-Con 2010. both were done by Unknowns, Shawn Alleyne (Savage Dragon VS Spawn) and Shaun Ward (Sonic The Hedgehog).

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Those are some awesome sketches :headbang: