• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Finally i aquired my holy grail of comics, Took me forever to get this ive been saving for years. I didnt wanna take it out of the mylar to further damage it. This book is worth tons and tons of money, like almost as much as action #1 right?

spawn.jpg

Finally i aquired my holy grail of comics, Took me forever to get this ive been saving for years. I didnt wanna take it out of the mylar to further damage it. This book is worth tons and tons of money, like almost as much as action #1 right?

spawn.jpg

uh, yeah :eyeroll:

spawn.jpg

uh, yeah :eyeroll:

Is this still April fools :eyeroll:

spawn.jpg

Is this a joke? ???

spawn.jpg

??? ???

Picked up these from a co-worker yesterday as well as a handful of DC War books...these horrible pictures will have to do for now. Scanner is down and my camera lens needs replacing...

Four Color #596

1st appearance of Turok

Obviously low grade but great colors...dang pinwheel drawing on the cover!

4485155038_bd54884c58_b.jpg

Four Color #456

2nd appearance of Uncle Scrooge

4484505121_11d3ed5674.jpg

Showcase #7

2nd appearance of Challengers of the Unknown

4485156218_720b6e3215_b.jpg

Picked up these from a co-worker yesterday as well as a handful of DC War books...these horrible pictures will have to do for now. Scanner is down and my camera lens needs replacing...

Four Color #596

1st appearance of Turok

Obviously low grade but great colors...dang pinwheel drawing on the cover!

4485155038_bd54884c58_b.jpg

Turok..... :cloud9: Very cool, and I think that pinwheel is a "Spyro-graph" design. Anyone remember those? Still a great reader