• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

wow no leader on that cover i guess in away though it kinda of keeps it a secrete from the reader were they can introduce the character surprisingly or something like that but defiantly a good choice. i am going to try and collect some hulks soon as well i have to much spider man and he is not even my favorite character.
(thumbs u

Just got this one today from comicdey ... thanks man!

This completes my SA Aquaman run, including Showcase 30-33 and Aquaman 1-56. :banana: Except ... I just discovered that somehow I don't have Showcase 32!! :frustrated: So, the quest is not yet complete. O well, the fun's in the hunt I guess...

showcase_30.jpg

Just got this one today from comicdey ... thanks man!

This completes my SA Aquaman run, including Showcase 30-33 and Aquaman 1-56. :banana: Except ... I just discovered that somehow I don't have Showcase 32!! :frustrated: So, the quest is not yet complete. O well, the fun's in the hunt I guess...

showcase_30.jpg

Great book! I think Redfury might have a 32, it was lower grade maybe VG-

wow no leader on that cover i guess in away though it kinda of keeps it a secrete from the reader were they can introduce the character surprisingly or something like that but defiantly a good choice. i am going to try and collect some hulks soon as well i have to much spider man and he is not even my favorite character.
(thumbs u

lol