• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

and someone said this book was an important one

:banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana:

comic001-3.jpg

This is the nicest copy I have seen for sale in 2-3 years. I am so happy with this one I need one more banana :banana:

That is a sweet copy. :golfclap:

A couple of Key DC books I just grabbed from Ebay seller Rojo33

Really? youve been here since '02 and you bought from him? REALLY? :sick:

(shrug)

I don't spend alot of time going through threads, I usually just browse...And I have been out of comic collecting for about 6 yrs, where I never looked at anything but the original art forum.....So I plead lack of knowledge on this one....

Any links to threads ?

from SDCC, i got:

torpedo comics:

detective comics # 402 (beautiful, raw 8.0-8.5 copy for $22!!!)

detective comics # 443 (7.0)

fat freddy's cat book 1 (6.0)

miracleman # 4

also bought a Ramona Fradon drawing of aquaman. and a signed poster of mouse guard from david peterson. next time he's at a con i'm at, i'm going to have him do a commission for me.

and with any luck, my raw 4.5 detective comics # 72 got signed by jerry robinson and is on it's way to cgc

from board member evilash:

walking dead serbian # 2 (color cover)

2 walking dead # 75 SDCC variants

the simpsons #1 serbian copy

Edited by Hawkman

(shrug)

I don't spend alot of time going through threads, I usually just browse...And I have been out of comic collecting for about 6 yrs, where I never looked at anything but the original art forum.....So I plead lack of knowledge on this one....

Any links to threads ?

Yeh, there has been a lot of discusssion in the Comics General section over the last few years how this seller overgrades and non-discloses restored raw books. I'm not sure why I couldn't find the thread through the search function, maybe someone else can help.

what up guys. Listen I got a comic problem & was hoping some of you could help me out. This week in my collection I picked up 5 Green Lantern graphic novels, they are as follows:

Blackest Night

BN Black Lantern Corps vol 1 & 2

BN Green Lantern Corps

BN Rise of the Black Lanterns

My problem is I don't know which came out 1st. Can some one put them in order for me? thanks!

what up guys. Listen I got a comic problem & was hoping some of you could help me out. This week in my collection I picked up 5 Green Lantern graphic novels, they are as follows:

Blackest Night

BN Black Lantern Corps vol 1 & 2

BN Green Lantern Corps

BN Rise of the Black Lanterns

My problem is I don't know which came out 1st. Can some one put them in order for me? thanks!

try this topic

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=5880

(shrug)

Any links to threads ?

Yeh, there has been a lot of discusssion in the Comics General section over the last few years how this seller overgrades and non-discloses restored raw books. I'm not sure why I couldn't find the thread through the search function, maybe someone else can help.

I looked too John, but couldn't find anything. The books came today, very quick shipping and very well packed. He even threw in some free comics, nothing spectacular, but I appreciated the gesture.

Still....buyer beware.....

(shrug)

Any links to threads ?

I looked too John, but couldn't find anything. The books came today, very quick shipping and very well packed. He even threw in some free comics, nothing spectacular, but I appreciated the gesture.

Still....buyer beware.....

found this link

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4120549&fpart=1