• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

A little OT but I thought I'd share these.

I'm not really into statues or toys but when a colleague told me he had these and was willing to sell at a knock down price I couldn't say no.

Firstly a pair of uber-sweet Bowen busts

SS.jpg[/img]

DSCF1348.jpg

The Galactus bust is fantastic (And a little on the huge side)

Next was this little gem. Only cost me 50p (about 30c). Looking at the state of the box I wasn't sure if all the pieces were included.

FF_Jigsaw_box.jpg[/img]

After an hour of child-like jigsaw shenanigans

FF_Jigsaw.jpg[/img]

:)

Bowen makes the best stuff, I LOVE IT.

Got this in the mail. Spider-Man Magazine from the UK - reprints ASM 194 (First Black Cat). Gonna get this slabbed. Do any of you know if this would qualify for Magazine grading, or regular comic grading? It's much larger than a regular comic, and larger than the Marvel Graphic Novels from the '80s.

img040.jpg

:banana: This just in! :banana:

The bc is a little rough due to overhang, but a really nice-n-white copy of this rare book!

COTRV47.jpg

Now Im in the right thread!

I just upgraded this book. I do love a canary yellow cover!

HOM_94.jpg

What came first - this or The Creature From the Black Lagoon? They sure do look a lot alike. hm

CFTBL came first. This HOM is from 1960, the Creature film came out in 1954.

Its funny, this is one of the few monster covers that appeared in DC Sci-fi books... Meanwhile, over at Atlas, they were cranking out at least 4 monster covers every month!

:banana: This just in! :banana:

The bc is a little rough due to overhang, but a really nice-n-white copy of this rare book!

COTRV47.jpg

SWEET! (thumbs u