• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Had a big comic buying weekend.

DSCF2027.jpg

More pics! More pics! :wishluck:

my wife would kill me if she caught me sneaking that load into the house...unless maybe i only paid cover price for them

DSCF2027.jpg

my wife would kill me if she caught me sneaking that load into the house...unless maybe i only paid cover price for them

My wife has been helping sort them by title and issue :):cloud9:

The Monterey copy (CGC 9.4 White) of KS Hulk Annual 1, sold to me at WonderCon by the guy in the picture - no prize if you can guess who. hm

Thanks again mate,

Go Spurs (not the Basketball team).

Nice to see everyone this weekend. Sorry for those that traveled expecting comic books at a comic convention. WonderCon has gone the way of SD, its more about the spectacle than the books.

RedPantsHKS1jpg.jpg

Andrew Colman aka goldust40

the "mate" was the clue. i would've said Ron Murray

The Monterey copy (CGC 9.4 White) of KS Hulk Annual 1, sold to me at WonderCon by the guy in the picture - no prize if you can guess who. hm

Thanks again mate,

Nice to see everyone this weekend. Sorry for those that traveled expecting comic books at a comic convention. WonderCon has gone the way of SD, its more about the spectacle than the books.

RedPantsHKS1jpg.jpg

I didn't need any clues. I've met him many times.

DSCF2027.jpg

!! So, she travels to cons with you, is super nice, gorgeous, AND sorts comics.... Bill you must have been a saint in a former life. (worship)

Don't often get a comic I feel is "thread worthy", but after today's incredibly well packed parcel from abracadabra I have to share this.

Sure, there was a lovely run of "From Hells" and a couple of moderns but also along for the ride were a few Uncle Scrooges.

This one is a stand out. Just a delightful book in hand. Thanks again, William:

UncleScrooge32736x1044.jpg

It is a nice looking copy... Thanks again Peter!

Thanks again mate,

RedPantsHKS1jpg.jpg

I didn't need any clues. I've met him many times.
:acclaim:

DSCF2027.jpg

!! So, she travels to cons with you, is super nice, gorgeous, AND sorts comics.... Bill you must have been a saint in a former life. (worship)

Thanks!

I hadn't considered that, but you are on to something there. Clearly I haven't done anything in this life to deserve her. But, I count my blessings everyday.

I posted this in the SA forum.....I absolutely love this cover and was THRILLED to be able to get this stunning copy from October (Andrew).....It's on it's way to my house very soon....

gl40.jpg

Very nice. :applause: