• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

Haven't gotten any new books from the guy since November.

His subsequent death didn't help the release of the remainder of the books. :(

Have to wait until his brother comes into town after the snow clears through the mountains before we can get access to anything else.

So...these come from other sources.

I am not an one trick pony.

Had a good time at the Philly show today. Sold some books, met up with some Boardies, made some new friends and picked up two fun books

fantasticfour1.jpg

madhouse.jpg

Nice! :applause:

After I acquire the SC 22 from Rick at SDCC,the FF#1 is my next grail. hm

Thanks Oak. FF 1 is always a fun book to have in the box. Ironically, I scoured the room for a SC 22 as well, and didn't find one

Nice pick-ups. I snagged this "never had" yesterday @ The Boston Comic Con

hos.jpg

Thanks Oak. FF 1 is always a fun book to have in the box. Ironically, I scoured the room for a SC 22 as well, and didn't find one

Nice pick-ups. I snagged this "never had" yesterday @ The Boston Comic Con

hos.jpg

Pretty copy :applause:

Got this at the LCS yesterday along with a couple other cool ones I'll post later.

These kinds of girls were popular when I was in school.

Wilbur37.jpg

I'm sure they were. hm

I just won this in the recent Jerry Weist auction on eBay.....may he rest in peace. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BLACKRIDER1.jpg

A Special Book

.....Only a dealer like Jerry could turn up stuff like this. All of his recent auctions have been attributed to a single long term collector....I've wondered if maybe Jerry, himself, was that collector. Now I have to decide whether to de-slab it....it sure would look sharp in a mylar and to let it breathe....like the fine Wines that Weist also collected. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. "The Million Year Picnic" .....what a concept. I still get a total charge out of his ads in the earlier OSPG's where he's holding an armful of multiple copies of Batman 1, Superman 1, Cap 1, and so on and so on. :cloud9: