• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Incredible! By the way my family is from portugal!

Chili #1 9.6 cost me $865. My high bid on the book was $1,350 :whee:

It's part of the Marvel Silver Age First Issues registry set that I'm working on ... so I HAD to have it.

Also picked up the 9.8 copy of America's Best TV Comics (also part of that same set), and like Chili, is highest grade.

I ordered all 4 - for only $1.

Still got mine, and they stillllllllll weird my mom out...my wife took them out of our living room..my son absolutely hates them, and my daughter asks me to take them out of her room everyday!!

Chili #1 9.6 cost me $865. My high bid on the book was $1,350 :whee:

It's part of the Marvel Silver Age First Issues registry set that I'm working on ... so I HAD to have it.

Also picked up the 9.8 copy of America's Best TV Comics (also part of that same set), and like Chili, is highest grade.

My copy and a GREAT PRICE :(

I ordered all 4 - for only $1.
I had the Hot Wheels set w/ supercharger!

Steve, you're ABC sold for less than half what you paid for it ( bad news for you, good news for me)

Although the last 9.8 ABC sold was the OWW Boston copy that fetched $411 about 1 year ago on ComicLink... (missed that one)

Not sure why you dropped out of the Marvel First Issues set, but something tells me your killer DD run has something to do with it... post some pics, will ya ?

Peter

Edited by Peter in Portugal

Although I live in Portugal, I'm originally from Montreal,Canada.

and yeah Steve, you're ABC sold for less than half what you paid for it ( bad news for you, good news for me)

Although the last 9.8 ABC sold was the OWW Boston copy that fetched $411 about 1 year ago on ComicLink... (missed that one)

Not sure why you dropped out of the Marvel First Issues set, but something tells me your killer DD run has something to do with it... post some pics, will ya ?

Peter

Just changing my thought process a little.. here are a few of the DD's I picked up recently for your entertainment :)

Still looking for a DD4 9.6 though..

dd5.jpg

dd6.jpg

dd7.jpg

dd10.jpg

Very nice... !!! Very nice indeed. Plus you managed to upgrade your #7 to a 9.4. KUDOS!!

I'll be on the lookout for DD#4 for ya...hey 4 eyes are better than 2 :-)