• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

Are you sure youre the same cheetah that bought my ultimate ff slabs (:

lol My tastes have expanded since then.

wttb :D

Lots of fun stuff back in today.

BlackCat24.jpg

I am forever amazed that comics this old (61 years) are still in such fabulous condition. (worship)

(worship)

They don't have an emoticon for crawling, or I'd be crawling. That's just a fabulous looking book. It makes me realize how worthless my collecting efforts have been. lol See you in Chicago hopefully.

DR.X

Lots of fun stuff back in today.

BlackCat24.jpg

I am forever amazed that comics this old (61 years) are still in such fabulous condition. (worship)

(worship)

They don't have an emoticon for crawling, or I'd be crawling. That's just a fabulous looking book. It makes me realize how worthless my collecting efforts have been. lol See you in Chicago hopefully.

DR.X

You've got no idea how happy I was to submit a GA book and have it come back a 9.8. I've submitted a lot of nice stuff, but never anything that old that got a 9.8.

Time to knock this thread back down a few pegs where the air isn't so thin ...

My first of the early six & first "Circle 12". Posted in a few other spots, sorry if you've grown weary ...

hulk4f.jpg

:luhv:

These won't mean much to most people, but these are incredibly scarce (#3 was only recently added to the OSPG). Some have speculated that these two issues are the hardest news stand distributed Marvels to find from any age. I have spent many years looking for nice copies and not only did I finally find them, they are in NM/NM+. The #3 is also a 75 cent version, which I have only seen one copy of before...only two copies on the census (likely both the 60 cent version), none higher than 7.5.

This is a big find for me. Not in terms of money, but in terms of how long it took to find them.

gtl2.jpg

gtl3.jpg

These won't mean much to most people, but these are incredibly scarce (#3 was only recently added to the OSPG). Some have speculated that these two issues are the hardest news stand distributed Marvels to find from any age. I have spent many years looking for nice copies and not only did I finally find them, they are in NM/NM+. The #3 is also a 75 cent version, which I have only seen one copy of before...only two copies on the census (likely both the 65 cent version), none higher than 7.5.

This is a big find for me. Not in terms of money, but in terms of how long it took to find them.

gtl2.jpg

gtl3.jpg

These are amazing. Anyone that has looked for Bronze Age obscurities knows that these are so unbelievably tough. Great books, Andy.

These won't mean much to most people, but these are incredibly scarce (#3 was only recently added to the OSPG). Some have speculated that these two issues are the hardest news stand distributed Marvels to find from any age. I have spent many years looking for nice copies and not only did I finally find them, they are in NM/NM+. The #3 is also a 75 cent version, which I have only seen one copy of before...only two copies on the census (likely both the 65 cent version), none higher than 7.5.

gtl2.jpg

gtl3.jpg

These are amazing. Anyone that has looked for Bronze Age obscurities knows that these are so unbelievably tough. Great books, Andy.

(worship)

Time to knock this thread back down a few pegs where the air isn't so thin ...

My first of the early six & first "Circle 12". Posted in a few other spots, sorry if you've grown weary ...

hulk4f.jpg

:luhv:

Nice! :applause:

gtl2.jpg

gtl3.jpg

(worship)

(worship)(worship)