• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

What's the grade?

take a guess.

I'll say 9.0, maybe a 9.2 depending on that corner.

Went to the local show today and picked up a nice handful of stuff. Several Raisin Pies, some LG Menaces courtesy of GACollectibles and upgraded my FF Annual 6.

FFAnn5.jpg

I also got this. It is right at the bottom of my Key Priority List, but I couldn't pass it up.

DD1.jpg

What's the grade?

take a guess.

It's a 9.0 holder but I believe it is (and thus paid like it was) a 9.2 -- It took a lot of badgering frankly to pry this out of the collector's hand. There is an impact as you can see on the lower left hand corner which is clearly there and starts to break color, but not nearly as pronounced in hand as in the scan.

It is literally a stunner. If I were to sell or cared about the number on the book, I'd resub it. This was clearly for me a case of buying the book, not the label. But for that one piece of damage, the book is quite literally as perfect as I can imagine.

These two slabs are from LoneStar...

img102.jpg

img103.jpg

From Jon (Point Five)... :cloud9: Swedish!

img106.jpg

and from SpiderCrazy in a cool trade for a German ASM 238...

Swedish as well :)

img105.jpg

Now when I opened the box, I found this, along with a really nice note explaining that he had a double of this and thought it would be a nice surprise gift. Thanks so much!!! :headbang:

img104.jpg

For those wondering, this is the Columbian edition. It is a mini-comic, and appears to be extremely rare. Hopefully to be signed by JR SR soon :cloud9:

another upgrade for me, white pager...

avengerscgckeeper.jpg

beautiful book Brian!

+1 :applause:

very very nice !! congrats. me thinks that bottom corner is keeping it out of 9.4 territory...

img104.jpg

For those wondering, this is the Columbian edition. It is a mini-comic, and appears to be extremely rare. Hopefully to be signed by JR SR soon :cloud9:

(worship)