• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

No idea why I am even bothering posting after Filter closed this thread with that jaw dropping Action #1 but...

RADC45D7201154_103924.jpg

RAD0F694201169_174252.jpg

RAD438322011419_85252.jpg

RAD9A4E82011526_15516.jpg

and with this book I have finally completed my ASM McFarlane run.

sig.jpg

:banana:

Edited by Freekster

It has to be a real one, considering the type of books he's selling on the forums right now. Must have cost a pretty penny... I'm guessing it's restored, only because I didn't think there was such a nice unrestored copy known.

I was going to say. Those corners would look amazing for a brand new comic book.

Filter is this a copy of an Action 1 cover over a coverless book? I'm sorry I don't want offend you or anything,but this is just too beautiful a comic to be original.My jaw is on the ground,and having troubles........*&%$ :ohnoez: getting dizzy^*&$# th53490ql6jvor29u.gif
+1

not20funny2.gif

482_jaw_dropping.gif

If that is a REAL unrestored Action 1 I'll be floored.

I don't think Greggy's books can top Filter's Action #1 :o(worship)

That was kind of random...?

Becuase Greggy posts sweet high grade shet all the time. (shrug)

Yes,but he never posted an Action Comics #1.

No offends to Greggy :foryou:

But,Filter wins this week in your collection.

I still love Greggy's HG books :whee:

Ok I'll end the suspense :grin: The book is restored, but it IS an original Action 1. I would love to buy an Unrestored copy that looks like that but just have to make sure I win the lottery first :wishluck:

This may be the wrong thread since these copies are part of a consignment deal and not books that I personally own, but these came in the mail last week too

Action2-1.jpg

Action3front.jpg

Actioncomics4.jpg

Action5-1.jpg

Action6.jpg

Action8front.jpg

(shrug) I dont see what all the hubub is about. They are just DCs.
If it wasn't for Action #1,we wouldn't be buying Wolverine or HULK books :baiting:(:
:cry:

I would collect Nyctalope comics or maybe even Ōgon Bat comics! :D

Ok I'll end the suspense :grin: The book is restored, but it IS an original Action 1. I would love to buy an Unrestored copy that looks like that but just have to make sure I win the lottery first :wishluck:

This may be the wrong thread since these copies are part of a consignment deal and not books that I personally own, but these came in the mail last week too

Action2-1.jpg

Action3front.jpg

Actioncomics4.jpg

Action5-1.jpg

Action6.jpg

Action8front.jpg

Um...wow.

Amazing.