• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

These all came in while I was on holiday 2 weeks ago, this is the first opportunity I've had to photograph them and upload them, but they were all delivered in the same week. A nice surprise to have when I got back from hols!!!

Batman #182 CGC 9.4 Off-White Pages

Batman182.jpg

Batman #184 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Batman184.jpg

WOW !!!....Chris, just spectacular books and I am all about the white pages, so I really appreciate your eye for quality !

Batman #199 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Batman199.jpg

Batman #214 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Batman214.jpg

Those really are some beautiful Batmans. I remember the first time I ever went into a comic book shop (1978), that Batman 184 was the first book I bought. I paid $2 for a VG condition book and read it into oblivion. That beauty you have there is amazing!

Picture158.jpg

Captain Britain :cloud9: my mum used to pick me up from junior school every Friday with my copy of CB, I used to look forward to it all week. Gutted when it was cancelled. Still have the full run including the mask from 1 and boomerang from 2. Happy days!