• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Well, I'll be! Thanks, Sal :) I did not know that.

But does the label still refer to it like "Word [or] Name written on..."?

Unless they've changed it recently. Which I doubt.

I actually think it's kinda cool to have the note

It just seems to lessen the sig somehow (for me). If someone wrote "Joe Shlabotnik's comic book" in it the note would be the same. Being in a case means no one will see who really signed it.

I think I just answered my own question of what I should do. I'll ask him to sign the splash pages tomorrow and then put them in my Gem Box, but will submit something else. If he goes to the San Jose, CA con next may, I'll bring them and ask him to sign the cover. If he doesn't, life goes on.

Thanks for the comments, Sal (thumbs u (<<<

Finland, wow! How many countries for this title does that make now?

Sweden, actually! (thumbs u

Well, I own: Brazil, Finland, France (plus a TPB from France with the same cover), Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Sweden, with Norway, the UK, Denmark and Hungary in the works.

I still need to find: French Canada, Canadian Price Variant, Czechoslovakia, and Mexico. After that, all done :whee:

Well, I own: Brazil, Finland, France (plus a TPB from France with the same cover), Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Sweden, with Norway, the UK, Denmark and Hungary in the works.

I still need to find: French Canada, Canadian Price Variant, Czechoslovakia, and Mexico. After that, all done :whee:

:blush: oops

Finland was only word I could read laugh.gif

Sweet collection you got going there (thumbs u (<<

incredible!

incredible!

:headbang: Thanks bud! I have them listed on Youtube, I will post the links later.

incredible!

:headbang: Thanks bud! I have them listed on Youtube, I will post the links later.

:popcorn:

No Portugal?

No Portugal?

As far as I know, there is no Portugal... :sorry:

Based on what I've learned, I've come to the conclusion that Brazilian comics were distributed in Portugal as well because of the common language. I may be wrong, but I don't think Portugal ever put anything out!

Unless you have some... :popcorn:

incredible!

:popcorn:

Rate, comment, sub, click the ads so I can make money :whee: