• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Purchased here on the boards.

My first Signature Series.

I love Simonson, and when I saw the promo art they were using for this cover I knew it was a home run... getting his sig on it just sweetens the slab!

MThorSimonsonSS.jpg

Purchased here on the boards.

My first Signature Series.

I love Simonson, and when I saw the promo art they were using for this cover I knew it was a home run... getting his sig on it just sweetens the slab!

MThorSimonsonSS.jpg

That looks wonderful! I love a bit of Simonson art myself.

My first Church book:

AdventuresIntotheUnknown21.jpg

Now that is some book! I love Mile High books from the fifties. I suggest, however, you send it back to CGC so they can reposition the microchamber paper. It's an eyesore--especially on any high-grade book. Just my opinion. Love the book.

SLR

My first Church book:

AdventuresIntotheUnknown21.jpg

Now that is some book! I love Mile High books from the fifties. I suggest, however, you send it back to CGC so they can reposition the microchamber paper. It's an eyesore--especially on any high-grade book. Just my opinion. Love the book.

SLR

More importantly the MCP is getting down into the well and can ever so slightly start bending your front cover or put pressure to create a tear