• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I got a nice placeholder for my seemingly endless wait to find one of these in Fine or better. It's actually REAL glossy and solid.....thanks again, bcc....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MA21f.jpg

A little something from the awesome Anthony Castrillo...

castrillo-new-avengers-1.jpg

I love this. It reminds me a lot of Jack Davis. :applause:

Got some great books back from the book binders.

Thanos - collects Thanos 1-12, Thanos Imperative Ignition #1, Thanos Imperative 1-6, and Thanos Imperative Devestation #1.

100_0823.jpg

Megalith - Collect Revengers 1-6, Megalith (1989) 1-9, and Megalith (1993) 4-7 (0-3 is in my Deathwatch 2000)

100_0824.jpg

Ms Mystic - collects Ms Mystic (1989) 1-9 and Ms Mystic (1993) 1-4. I even included the preview from Captain Victory and the Galactic Rangers #3

100_0822.jpg

Tower of Shadows

100_0825.jpg

Chamber of Chills

100_0826.jpg

New Warriors 1-25 and 26-50

100_0827.jpg

100_0828.jpg

This one I had ordered on eBay and still waiting for it, but it is also a bound book.

nw.jpg

nw2.jpg

Found out that a friend of mine had a brother who is a comic book artist. His name is Justin Greenwood, he's doing the art for Wasteland and I got him to do a sketch for me. Just got it back today. I really like it.

IMG2.jpg

Found out that a friend of mine had a brother who is a comic book artist. His name is Justin Greenwood, he's doing the art for Wasteland and I got him to do a sketch for me. Just got it back today. I really like it.

IMG2.jpg

Yeah, me likey also. (thumbs u