• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I also bagged one of my true white whales---a super rare Conan comic book published in Mexico in 1953. Yes, a GA Conan comic book, nearly two decades before the Marvel series.

58cuentosdeabuelito1953sm.jpg

58cuentosdeabuelito1953intsm.jpg

Holy SHHHHHH.......

PM Sent!!!!!

I also bagged one of my true white whales---a super rare Conan comic book published in Mexico in 1953. Yes, a GA Conan comic book, nearly two decades before the Marvel series.

:o :o :o

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

lol I think you and I are the only ones who appreciate how rare and cool this is. I've been searching for years for any of these and there's about fifty more issues that were printed. Who knows how many still exist.

lol I think you and I are the only ones who appreciate how rare and cool this is. I've been searching for years for any of these and there's about fifty more issues that were printed. Who knows how many still exist.

There's about a 100somethin "Cuentos de Abuelito"...but not 50 Conan stories within those, I doubt there is even more than 20 really...

I don't even think the 60's reprints have 50...

Wow..how incredibly cool!!!! :headbang: