• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Because I am ridiculous sometimes...

Actually... For some that have had the unfortunate experience of reading some of my late night posts when I whine, you know that I am seemingly up all the time doing schoolwork since I had the bright idea to go back to college in order to advance my degree further while already working a full time job.

I work, I come home, I stay up all night doing paperwork for work and fulfill my assignments for school.

I accidentally bumped into this somehow on eBay and realized that this pretty much sums up my life since January 2012. I finished my last session of my last class this afternoon. All I have left is a few seminars and then I have to finish my internship in order to be completely done.

I know I already reward myself with a lot... (those that see my other posts know that to be true as well) but this piece spoke to me and basically sums up the weariness I have felt many of a time throughout the last 15 months. I have always been a fan of Romita Jr and if I was going to get a piece of comic book OA it was going to be a page from Amazing Spider-man. I do not know what the page is "worth" since OA is always a finicky market. However, this page is worth a lot more than what I paid, at least to me.

My first page of comic book OA (I have some animation)

I cannot wait to receive it.

T2eC16VHJGIE9nnWqrj-BRO6bU3E5g60_57.jpg

My haul from this past week, and Megacon

2013-03-16_22-55-51_772_zpsecd5d5e4.jpg

2013-03-16_23-05-39_708_zpsde09cd25.jpg

2013-03-16_23-02-04_480_zpsaf6493d2.jpg

2013-03-16_23-10-03_798_zps0a25f5a5.jpg

Got everything in the first picture signed at Megacon. Really excited about Francisco's signature. Really good dude, I was very excited to meet him.

DSC00123.jpg

I don't know. hm

That Justice Machine Annual 1 looks like it needs better lighting. Send it to me and I'll "experiment".

Seriously, nice looking display!

:applause:

Thanks Its signed on the back and on the first page of the elemental's arc, By mister Bill Willingham.