• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

I am a big fan of Marcos Martin's Marvel work from his Spider-man covers. I saw this up on eBay and that it was signed by Allen Bellman, Timely Artist that also drew some of Cap's adventures. At the price that it was offered on the BIN I felt that it was cheaper than going to a show, getting a 9.8 signed and then sending it off to CGC.

Also, I had no plans on picking up anymore art but for now, this is mine. I like pages that tell some type of story. This piece by Carmine Infantino was no different. I did not see any Flash pages that caught my eye and wanted to snag something before the prices went up.

T2eC16FyUE9s6NEHgfBRUPNE5w60_3.jpg

supergirl_16_4.jpg

Two recent pick-ups

The first comic in my collection was Daredevil 33. A gift from my oldest brother's friend. I still have it, but it is a mess. Although not real high grade, I liked the page color on this copy and the centering (oh yeah, and really liked the price).

daredevil_33_85.jpg

This copy was also cheap.

detective_412_92.jpg

I needed some bubble wrap for stuff I plan on selling. So I won some things from Sparkle City. I have been in the hunt for a 9.4 copy of ASM 100 without the white stripe on the side for awhile. I am also a big fan of the WWII Disney books which are still relatively cheap in comparison to their superhero counterparts.

T2eC16ZHJIkE9qU3k6ZOBRVP3UpJQ60_57_zpsbdc4fc33.jpg

ASM100_zps86917072.jpg

I needed some bubble wrap for stuff I plan on selling. So I won some things from Sparkle City. I have been in the hunt for a 9.4 copy of ASM 100 without the white stripe on the side for awhile. I am also a big fan of the WWII Disney books which are still relatively cheap in comparison to their superhero counterparts.

ASM100_zps86917072.jpg

That is an expensive way to buy bubble wrap!! lol but I imagine it is more rewarding. Nice books.

ASM100_zps86917072.jpg

That is an expensive way to buy bubble wrap!! lol but I imagine it is more rewarding. Nice books.

I went to Staples the other day and was appalled at the price of bubble wrap.