• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Not yet. The grade should come in any day now :wishluck:

We'll put your grading skills to the test lol

Hey, I just posted the big pictures and asked, "What do you think". You're wild imagination did the rest.

lol:baiting:

Oh, and one wild freebie in that pile of a book I've never happened across before.

s4BwDnil.jpg

With a John Byrne cover. And no - Porpoise Man does not have the same face as the other characters.

I've never seen that before either. Looks pretty cool though.

Whilst on the topic of Hellboy, I figured i'd show some pieces that I got framed up recently... Duncan Fegredo Hellboy and Carlos Ezquerra Dredd commissions.

frames_zps97cb1fba.jpg

Frames were £6 at Ikea and fitted perfect.

Edited by LloydJBailey

Oh, and one wild freebie in that pile of a book I've never happened across before.

s4BwDnil.jpg

With a John Byrne cover. And no - Porpoise Man does not have the same face as the other characters.

They didn't have enough confidence in the John Byrne cover to sell the book. They had to announce on the cover that John Byrne was the cover artist. :)

My wife talked me into buying both of these on our honeymoon this past week. Darn good deal too.

IMG_1652.JPG

You must have a great wife if she actually talked you into buying those. (thumbs u

I bet it took quite a bit of arm-twisting too... :baiting:

Very nice books to own...Congrats! :golfclap:

Don't let her go,she's a keeper. (thumbs u

Indeed she is!

And yeah, she actually did talk me into both! I was just gonna go for one or the other. She said "Why choose?"

IMG_1653.JPG

Snagged tgis earlier in the week on an AK treade with an LCS owner. Cash for the rest, lol

s4BwDnil.jpg

They didn't have enough confidence in the John Byrne cover to sell the book. They had to announce on the cover that John Byrne was the cover artist. :)

lol

I thought the same thing.

Hooray for cool stuff:

Top Row:

-Fathom Volume 1 Issue 12 holofoil variant edition, signed by Peter Steigerwald

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Blank

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Skottie Young X-Babies variant

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Joe Madureira variant

Bottom row:

Regular pulls :D

may_29_zpsb93da943.jpg

Good thing I have a tab at the LCS that I top up each month... otherwise I would be comicless this week as I got laid off today :(

Edited by Vagabond142